logo logo

Most of the property developers in Bangalore enter into Joint Development Agreement with the land owners who would give General Power of Attorney in favour of the property developer.  Such property developers sell their share of flats based on the General Power of Attorney held by them. Suppose the GPA executor dies how does the property developer gets right to deal with the flats allocated to him after the death of the GPA holder?

- by Vinaykumar, Bangalore

In such circumstances, the legal heirs have to execute a fresh General Power of Attorney in favour of the Developer or in the alternative, the legal heirs themselves have to execute the sale deeds.


These are all the legal questions answered by Advocate S.Selvakumar in various magazines, in various occasion including realestate reporter monthly.