logo logo

My sister who lives in Kuwait wants to register her property in Bangalore. Can she get the property registered without her having to come down to Bangalore ?   

- by S. Srinivasalu, Kolar

She can register the property without coming to Bangalore by delegating power to another person who can get the property registered in her name in her absence through a valid GPA holder.


These are all the legal questions answered by Advocate S.Selvakumar in various magazines, in various occasion including realestate reporter monthly.