logo logo

In case there is an unreasonable assessment of property tax, what should I do?

- by Murugesan, Viveknagar

You should file an objection petition within 30 days of the receipt of the Special Notice.


These are all the legal questions answered by Advocate S.Selvakumar in various magazines, in various occasion including realestate reporter monthly.