logo logo

We are two brothers. Each of us own one site of 30X40 measurements, which are adjacent. All the documents are separate. Even khata’s are separate. But we want to have a common building on both sites with multiple floors. How we have to proceed.

- by Sreenivasa and Ranganath, Shimoga

You have to approach the local municipality for a clubbed Common Khata in joint names. After receipt of Khata in Joint names you may submit the plan for common building on both sites to Municipal authorities.


These are all the legal questions answered by Advocate S.Selvakumar in various magazines, in various occasion including realestate reporter monthly.