logo logo

What is the procedure to construct a house in agricultural land?  My father is having six brothers and they want to divide; we have very small house in the village. It is not possible for the six to stay in the small house.  Please help me.

- by Sudhakar, Bangalore

If your property is falling within the residential zone as per the Zonal Regulations, you have to obtain the residential conversion order from the DC. After obtaining the same you have to get the certificate and also obtain sanction plan and license from the concerned authorities.


These are all the legal questions answered by Advocate S.Selvakumar in various magazines, in various occasion including realestate reporter monthly.