logo logo

I own an agricultural land at Talaghatapura Village and am now converted to residential purpose. But as per the proposed CDP 2005, my land is marked as Valley Zone. What shall I do?

- by M. Saritha , Yelahanka

You will have to file objections for the same before Town Planning Authority within the stipulated time and if your objection is not considered, you can challenge the same in High Court.


These are all the legal questions answered by Advocate S.Selvakumar in various magazines, in various occasion including realestate reporter monthly.