logo logo

I have a property, which I would like to bequeath to my minor grand¬son, and not to my son. Please let me know what should I do?

- by Vijay Kumar, Viveknagar

If the property is self acquired you may directly bequeath it to your grandson through a Will. Alternatively, you may bequeath the property to your son for his lifetime and thereafter it will go to your grandson.


These are all the legal questions answered by Advocate S.Selvakumar in various magazines, in various occasion including realestate reporter monthly.