logo logo

I am having a property at the CMC of Rajarajeshwari Nagar, I have registered the property in my name and having the CMC katha and has paid betterment charges. I want to avail housing loan for the construction of my house. Shall I be entitled to get loan from the Housing Finance Co.?

- by Sowbhagya, Bangalore

As the Government has stopped registration of properties in CMC areas getting loan from the Bank would be difficult. Your property title cannot be considered as clear and marketable. In this situation, you cannot avail the housing loan. Once the Government lifts ban on the registration of the CMC properties, you will be entitled to avail the Bank loan.


These are all the legal questions answered by Advocate S.Selvakumar in various magazines, in various occasion including realestate reporter monthly.