logo logo

Mr. and Mrs. Mallappa had made a Will before their demise stating that the property should not be sold to any third party and should be purchased by their children only. Now, I have entered into an agreement with one of the children of Late Shri Mallappa. Whether can I go ahead to purchase a property or withdraw from the agreement?

- by Srinivasan, Bangalore

The children of late Shri Mallappa have to file a Declaration Suit in a court of competent jurisdiction seeking orders for disposing of property for their legal necessity and on obtaining such an order from the court they may sell the property to you.


These are all the legal questions answered by Advocate S.Selvakumar in various magazines, in various occasion including realestate reporter monthly.