logo logo

I am a Law student. My sister would be purchasing a house in Malleshwaram and has requested me to prepare a sale deed.  Can I do it?

- by Gayathri, Malleshwaram

The sale deed can be prepared by the purchaser's Advocate or by a licensed deed writer.  The sale deed should contain name, address and signature of the person who has prepared the sale deed.


These are all the legal questions answered by Advocate S.Selvakumar in various magazines, in various occasion including realestate reporter monthly.