logo logo

I have already purchased an agricultural land in the Green Belt area with an expectation that the Government would lift the ban on registration.  As per the proposed CDP plan, I came to know that my survey is marked as Value zone. If they do so I am going to incur heavy loss. What is the remedy?

- by Swamy, Bangalore

Before publishing the C.D.P, Town Planning Authority will call for objections from the public, at that time you have to file your strong objection taking into consideration the adjacent area and other developed areas in the particular locality. The Government will consider your objections, if any, before finalizing the CDP.  Once the CDP is finalized as per the Zonal Regulations you have to use the land only for such purpose.


These are all the legal questions answered by Advocate S.Selvakumar in various magazines, in various occasion including realestate reporter monthly.