logo logo

My wife and my children have thrown me out of the house because of some difference of opinion. I purchased a site and constructed a house there on out of my own funds and presently, they are enjoying this property. Can I Sell this house in occupation of my wife and children? Will they claim their share in the property?

- by George, Viveknagar

The house is your self-acquired property and you are free to sell it or gift it or deal with the ssame in any manner you like. If you sell the house it is not binding on you to share the proceeds with you wife and children.


These are all the legal questions answered by Advocate S.Selvakumar in various magazines, in various occasion including realestate reporter monthly.