logo logo

I have a revenue site which is of dimension 30’ X 40’.  But in the particular layout, almost all the houses are built.  Few of them don’t have DC conversion.  I want to know how to apply for the DC conversion.  Can I as a single person apply for DC Conversion and how long it will take?

- by Usha Rani, R.S.Palya, Bangalore

Only for those agricultural lands that are having survey numbers, could be applied for residential conversion, provided it falls under residential zone as per Comprehensive development plan.   For a 30’ X 40’ site having site number or khanishmari number, there is no provision for conversion.


These are all the legal questions answered by Advocate S.Selvakumar in various magazines, in various occasion including realestate reporter monthly.