logo logo

How can the co-owner of a prop¬erty transfer his share to the other co-owner?

- by Mohan Rao, J.P. Nagar

The person, who is desirous of transferring his joint ownership rights to the other co-owner can do so through a Release Deed, which has to be executed by both joint owners. The person who transfers his rights is called the Releaser and the person in whose favour the ownership rights are transferred is called the Releasee.


These are all the legal questions answered by Advocate S.Selvakumar in various magazines, in various occasion including realestate reporter monthly.