logo logo

I am buying a property at Jakkasandra (old village area) presently coming under City Corporation.  Betterment charges paid receipt and Conversion Order are not there.  Is it possible to register this property?

- by Naveen, Madiwala, B’lore

No, You cannot register the property as per the recent Government Notification.


These are all the legal questions answered by Advocate S.Selvakumar in various magazines, in various occasion including realestate reporter monthly.