logo logo

Whether can I sell my first floor of the property which I got under a Will of my father without waiting for the willingness of my brother to part with his ground floor portion of the property?

- by Seetharamaiah, Yelahanka new town

You can sell your portion of the property along with undivided share in the land without the consent of your brother, provided there is no restriction in the Will for  such a sale.


These are all the legal questions answered by Advocate S.Selvakumar in various magazines, in various occasion including realestate reporter monthly.