What are the powers of the Commission?
The Commission has the powers as are vested in a Civil Court under the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908. The following are some of the powers of the Commission.
• Summoning and enforcing the attendance of any person and examining him on oath.
• Discovery and production of any document or other material object producible as evidence.
• Receiving evidence on affidavits.
• Requisitioning of any public record.
• Issuing commission for the examination of witnesses.
• Reviewing its decisions, directions and orders.