What are the reliefs provided under the Act?
The District forum / State Commission can grant the following reliefs:
(1) To remove the defects pointed out in the goods.
(2) To replace the goods.
(3) To return to the complainant the price of the goods.
(4) To pay such amount of compensation for the loss or injury suffered by the consumer.
(5) To remove the defects or deficiency in the services.
(6) To discontinue the unfair trade practice or not to repeat it.
(7) To withdraw the hazardous goods from being offered for sale.
(8) To provide the cost of expenditure incurred by the complainant.