What are the documents to be produced at the time of registration of a site or building?

The following documents/records must be produced at the time of registration of sale of a site or building.  An affidavit stating that the transaction is not violative of the provisions of Section 22-A of Indian Registration Act, extract of the assessment Register for the purpose of valuation of the property (Form No. 19 in Municipal Area or Form 9 or 10 in case of Panchayat area ), Corporation Katha.

Form No. 1 prescribed in Karnataka Stamp (Prevention of undervaluation) Rules. Permanent account number issued by the Income Tax Department or declaration in Form No. 60 or 61 if the value of the property to be registered exceeds Rs.5.00 lakhs where payment is made completely or partially in cash.


Whether the land converted for residential purposes could be utilized for construction of a school building?

In case of take over loan where the property is transferred by virtue of a general power of attorney whether the bank should insist on execution of a new general power of attorney or the earlier general power of attorney will hold good?

It is the normal practice that banks advance money to the individual borrowers for purchase of flats in an apartment building. Suppose after release of  home loan to the individual borrower, either in full or in part, who in turn has passed on this sum to the developer and  the developer abandons the project half way through  or unduly  delays in completion of the apartment building depriving the borrower to get the sale deed  executed in his favour, then how  the bank can enforce its  right for the money lent to the borrower for purchase of a flat in  the said apartment building? 

What right the creditor bank gets from the deed of declaration and joint development agreement, if not registered or proper stamp duty is not paid on the instrument?

Whether the deed of declaration and joint development agreements are enforceable in court of law without paying stamp duty?

What is meant by irrevocable power of attorney of immovable properties?

Is it necessary to register Power of Attorney to present documents for registration?

Is it necessary to register a General Power of Attorney (GPA)? 

What is the difference between Witness and Consenting Witness?

Can one become owner of a flat by purchasing and registering only undivided share of the land?