Whether the deed of declaration and joint development agreements are enforceable in court of law without paying stamp duty?

No document transferring any right, title and interest in any property of the value exceeding Rs. 100/- except Will is enforceable in a court of law without payment of stamp duty and registration charges. If such documents are to be enforced belatedly, one time duty and ten time penalty is payable on such document before enforcing or admitting such document in evidence in a legal action.   

Further, the joint development agreements should contain details of sharing ratio between the owner and the developer of the constructed area. In the absence of this, a separate agreement is to be executed between them for sharing the constructed area. The developer would be entitled to his share in the constructed area only upon completion of the project and in cases where the project is abandoned by the developer for obvious reasons, it would be difficult for the developer to enforce his rights and entitlements in the apartment building. 


Whether the land converted for residential purposes could be utilized for construction of a school building?

In case of take over loan where the property is transferred by virtue of a general power of attorney whether the bank should insist on execution of a new general power of attorney or the earlier general power of attorney will hold good?

It is the normal practice that banks advance money to the individual borrowers for purchase of flats in an apartment building. Suppose after release of  home loan to the individual borrower, either in full or in part, who in turn has passed on this sum to the developer and  the developer abandons the project half way through  or unduly  delays in completion of the apartment building depriving the borrower to get the sale deed  executed in his favour, then how  the bank can enforce its  right for the money lent to the borrower for purchase of a flat in  the said apartment building? 

What right the creditor bank gets from the deed of declaration and joint development agreement, if not registered or proper stamp duty is not paid on the instrument?

Whether the deed of declaration and joint development agreements are enforceable in court of law without paying stamp duty?

What is meant by irrevocable power of attorney of immovable properties?

Is it necessary to register Power of Attorney to present documents for registration?

Is it necessary to register a General Power of Attorney (GPA)? 

What is the difference between Witness and Consenting Witness?

Can one become owner of a flat by purchasing and registering only undivided share of the land?