Can a guardian be appointed to the minor’s undivided interest in joint family property?

The Karta is head of the Hindu joint family who is empowered to manage the property.  In such cases no guardian shall be appointed. The Karta takes care of the person and the property of the minor who is the co-parcener.  However the competent court may appoint a guardian for undivided share of the minor in the joint family property also.