Is there any jurisdictional restriction on registration of property? Please also inform whether my presence is necessary in the sub registrar office, as I am sick and cannot move out.

Registration should be done in the sub-registrar’s office in jurisdiction of which property falls.  If the property falls in jurisdiction of more than one sub registrar’s office, registration may be done in any one of those sub registrar’s office. 

As you are sick, and you cannot move out you can request the sub registrar to visit your house on payment of fee of Rs.500/- with an application. The Sub registrar will come to your house for completing registration formalities.